Everybody wants to be healthy and have more energy to spend with family and friends while continuing to achieve their goals. We are committed to you and your achievements. With locations at Eola, Prisco, Vaughan, and Copley, Fox Fitness is focused on moving forward to deliver premier and consistent fitness experiences through dedicated staff members, state-of-the-art spaces, trending programs, personal training, and unmatched amenities.
Fox Fitness offers an exciting mix of group exercise classes featuring the latest in Yoga, Cycle, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), and much more. New members may take advantage of a complimentary one-hour kickstart meeting with one of our certified personal trainers to set goals, take measurements, and/or get equipment orientation.
Benefits with Membership
- Full-Service Fitness Center
- Complimentary kickstart meeting with a certified personal trainer (a $50 value!)
- Gymnasium & Open Gym*
- Group Exercise Classes, 75+ Weekly
- Locker Rooms with Private Showers*
- Indoor Track at Eola and Vaughan
- Steam & Sauna*
*Amenities vary by location
Fitness Floor & Indoor Track Guidelines:
- Please check in at the Fitness Center desk by presenting a valid pass card before working out
- Members and guests must wear appropriate workout attire
- Socks and athletic shoes are required; shirts must be worn at all times
- Jeans, open-toed or open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes are not allowed
- Except for capped water bottles, food, and drinks are prohibited in the Fitness Center
- Children under the age of 11 are not permitted in the Fitness Center or indoor track unless participating in a kid’s fitness program authorized by the center
- Children ages 11 to 13 must complete an orientation prior to using the fitness area
- Members and guests 11 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times and a parent and/or guardian must be present to sign a waiver when purchasing a daily pass
What locations offer childcare while I exercise?
Fox Fitness centers at Eola and Vaughan have low-cost, high-quality childcare areas for you to work out worry-free!
What’s included in my membership?
Fox Fitness membership plans all come with Group Exercise INCLUDED in your plan. Great classes, no extra fees. Fox Fitness members will also receive special promotions and discounts on youth recreation programs, aquatic membership, and Blackberry Farm membership.
What makes Fox Fitness different than the big chains?
Fox Fitness centers are community-focused. We’ll have socials. We’ll have contests. We’ll know your name. And we’ll invite you to park district events – the MidAm Canoe & Kayak Race, Golf for Kids, Amazing Race, and much more.
Can I create a custom workout?
Fox Fitness centers have open body weight spaces with all the equipment needed to create your own workout of the day.
Can you help me set and achieve my fitness goals?
Fox Fitness certified trainers are available to customize your overall wellness routine. Inquire about personal training today!