At Fox Fitness, we understand that life often gets in the way of exercise. It can be difficult to identify our goals, plan a training program, and commit to our sessions.
That’s why we offer personal training with our certified staff at 3 convenient locations:
With a personal trainer, you have a dedicated partner who motivates you, sweats with you, and celebrates success with you! Book a free consultation today to learn how 1-on-1 personal training with Fox Fitness empowers you to reach and exceed your wellness goals.
The Benefits of Our 1-on-1 Personal Training
There are several, diverse benefits of 1-on-1 personal training, including:
- Individual attention for faster, more efficient results
- Workouts tailored to your fitness approach and personality
- Increased lean muscle and decreased body fat
- Reduced stress and a boost to mental health
- Enhanced physical health and immune system
- Decreased chance of injury by ensuring proper form and technique
- Preparation for different sporting activities
- Motivation for making consistent progress
- Accountability in maintaining your routine
Reach Your Goals with Personal Training
Your personalized fitness program can emphasize a specific goal, such as:
- Strength Training
- Core Training
- Treatment/Rehabilitation of Neuromuscular Disabilities
- Performance Training
- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- Functional Anatomy Training
- Weight Loss
Training Information by Location
Certified professional trainers with a wide variety of specialties and backgrounds. Learn more about personal training at Eola.
Certified personal trainers with diverse specialties and backgrounds. Learn more about 1-on-1 personal training at Prisco.
Personalize Your Training with Fox Fitness
New members of Fox Fitness can receive a free consultation with one of our certified trainers.
Components and benefits of a Kickstart may include assistance with defining your goals, assessing your baseline health levels, learning about our cardio and strength equipment, and tips on how to develop your own workout program.
This is an opportune time to start off on the right foot and learn how personal training benefits your fitness journey! Contact us today to set up your free 1-hour consultation with a trainer.