Fox Fitness is excited to offer a safe workout space for you to meet your fitness goals. We’ve increased staff and safety screenings, floorplans for social distancing, enhanced sanitization procedures and additional fitness spaces to keep our members safe!
Please Note: Members who don’t swipe in will remain on fee freeze through March 15, at which time billing will resume for all. Any member who comes in to work out during January and February will be billed on the 15th of the month.
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Effective February 1 – Open until 9 p.m.)
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 4:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Under Tier 1 Mitigations, Indoor Group Exercise where 6-ft distance can be obtained and limited to the lesser of 50 people.
How We Keep You Safe
- All equipment has been socially distanced to DEOC recommendations.
- Machine Cleaning: Fitness equipment will be constantly cleaned by Operations staff throughout the day. We’re asking members to clean each piece of equipment they use, both before and after use.
- Group Exercise: Classes are scheduled with 30 minutes in between to allow proper sanitation.
- Please respect social distancing and use best individual hygiene practices as you return to our facilities.
- Please wear face coverings over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Our restrooms and locker rooms will be open; however, saunas and steam rooms will be closed. Towel service will not be provided.
Have you or a member of your household experienced:
- A fever of 100.4°F or higher in the last 14 days?
- Contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Any body aches or fatigue that can’t be explained?
- An unexplained cough or sore throat?
- A persistent headache in the last 48 hours?
A member with symptoms must wait to enter our facilities until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared.
Everybody wants to be healthy and have more energy to spend with family and friends while continuing to achieve their goals. We are committed to you and your achievements. With locations at Eola, Prisco and Vaughan, Fox Fitness is focused on moving forward to deliver premier and consistent fitness experiences through dedicated staff members, state-of-the-art spaces, trending programs, personal training, and unmatched amenities. The right fit for every body.
THREE great fitness options. ONE great value.
All facilities feature an exciting mix of group exercise classes featuring the latest in Yoga, Spin, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and much more.
Benefits with Membership
- Full-Service Fitness Center
- Gymnasium & Open Gym (Remain closed under Restore IL Phase 4 Guidelines)
- Group Exercise Classes, 170+ Weekly (Reduced schedule under Restore IL Phase 4 Guidelines)
*Amenities vary by location
- Locker Rooms with Private Showers*
- Indoor Track at Eola and Vaughan
- Steam & Sauna* (Remain closed under Restore IL Phase 4 Guidelines)