Fox Fitness is excited to offer a safe workout space for you to meet your fitness goals. We’ve increased staff and safety screenings, floorplans for social distancing, enhanced sanitization procedures and additional fitness spaces to keep our members safe!
Please Note: Members have the option to keep their memberships suspended automatically for up to 3 months without penalty up until November 15 when monthly fees will resume for all. Members who come in to work out after July 15 will be billed on the 15th of the month starting in August. For current members all “paid in full” memberships will be extended up to 5 months (depending on the original expiration date) to cover the time the fitness centers were closed.
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 4:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Group Exercise classes will be available on a reduced schedule with classes scheduled with 30 minutes in between to allow proper sanitation. Please respect social distancing and use best individual hygiene practices as you return to our facilities. Please arrive to your designated location dressed in workout attire, and bring your own equipment, hand sanitizer, water, and ticket showing date and time of class to gain entry.
All participants must bring their own equipment for classes.
- A yoga mat, block and strap are needed for yoga classes. Purchase these items as a kit online (click here). Fox Fitness Yoga Class Kit ($50) includes: 1 Yoga Mat, 1 Yoga Strap, 2 Yoga Blocks, Fox Fitness carrying bag, Fox Fitness water bottle and Fox Fitness hand sanitizer.
Class Size and Locations: Each class is limited to however many participants can safely socially distance themselves and varies by location.
- Eola: Maximum 23 participants. All classes will take place in the Group Exercise Studio.
- Prisco: Maximum 10 participants. All classes will take place in the Group Exercise Studio and Room 109.
- Vaughan: Maximum 17 participants. All classes will take place in Studio One except for Cycling classes, which will be in the Fieldhouse on Court 2.
How We Keep You Safe
- All equipment has been socially distanced to DEOC recommendations.
- Machine Cleaning: Fitness equipment will be constantly cleaned by Operations staff throughout the day. We’re asking members to clean each piece of equipment they use, both before and after use.
- Group Exercise: Classes are scheduled with 30 minutes in between to allow proper sanitation.
- Please respect social distancing and use best individual hygiene practices as you return to our facilities.
- Please wear face coverings over your nose and mouth when entering and exiting the facility, whenever not exercising and when you’re within 6 feet of others.
- Our restrooms and locker rooms will be open; however, saunas and steam rooms will be closed. Towel service will not be provided.
Have you or a member of your household experienced:
- A fever of 100.4°F or higher in the last 14 days?
- Contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Any body aches or fatigue that can’t be explained?
- An unexplained cough or sore throat?
- A persistent headache in the last 48 hours?
A member with symptoms must wait to enter our facilities until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared.
Everybody wants to be healthy and have more energy to spend with family and friends while continuing to achieve their goals. We are committed to you and your achievements. With locations at Eola, Prisco and Vaughan, Fox Fitness is focused on moving forward to deliver premier and consistent fitness experiences through dedicated staff members, state-of-the-art spaces, trending programs, personal training, and unmatched amenities. The right fit for every body.
THREE great fitness options. ONE great value.
All facilities feature an exciting mix of group exercise classes featuring the latest in Yoga, Spin, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and much more.
Benefits with Membership
- Full-Service Fitness Center
- Gymnasium & Open Gym (Remain closed under Restore IL Phase 4 Guidelines)
- Group Exercise Classes, 170+ Weekly (Reduced schedule under Restore IL Phase 4 Guidelines)
*Amenities vary by location
- Locker Rooms with Private Showers*
- Indoor Track at Eola and Vaughan
- Steam & Sauna* (Remain closed under Restore IL Phase 4 Guidelines)